Monday, August 29, 2011

Arise my love!



                                                                                
“Therefore prepare yourself and arise, and speak to them…”
Jeremiah 1:17
















Dear friends old and new, near and far,

I’m sorry I let my blog lie in dormancy so long. Where did the last year and a half go?

I finished my book and moved a couple times. The first move was in Boston, and now I'm living in Rome and working with refugees. I just took a short trip to Switzerland and am planning to go to Wales next month. In all these things I've been stirred to journal more and now that I’m back in the writing groove, I’ve decided to revive the faithwalker site.

I invite you to enjoy the ride with me as I write about my travels and God-encounters, current events and issues that move me, and of course, messages from God’s Creation and spiritual reflections based on a Biblical faith.

I'd love it if you'd share comments so I could meet and include your voices from around the globe.
Sincerely,

Faithwalker



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home