Friday, May 18, 2007

The Third Dream: an ocean rising

May 10th

I had the third dream of warning and it came back to me the next night when I lay down to go to sleep. This time our house was located by the ocean and felt a little like Cape Cod. The house was built on a hill, similar to Wewak Hill where we once lived, overlooking the Bismark Sea. It should have been a dream come true location. Sunny skies and a crystal tropical green ocean surrounded by swaying palms seemed magical.

Suddenly the skies darkened and the waters turned hostile as the sun set. The tide started rising to alarming heights and approached the back side of the house. Waves were pummeling the sides and water was entering the rear rooms. I started saying, “It’s time to leave! We have to move quickly!” With great sadness I knew the time had come. It was time to go. Once again, it felt like no one was listening. No one was there to tell.

I woke up feeling very much alone, watching the dark deep waters rising. I was wondering how long the house could stand against that tide? How much longer do we have?


What does this mean, Lord? Why do I keep dreaming the same thing?

This third dream seems to portray the same message. I believe it is a warning that though we seem to have such freedom and such sunny skies here in America right now, the time is quickly coming that everything’s going to change. How long will the church stand when the tide of our enemies becomes fierce and rises against us? How many will be there to fight the good fight?

The Lord urged us to walk while we have the light. Soon we will have it no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home